Subject: Re: Constant Particle Stream
From: Jason Hough <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 20:41:11 -0500

On Mon, 15 Jan 1996 [email-masked] wrote:

> Anyone know how to generate a constant flow of particles from a single point
> or small area.  This is for sparks in cutting a logo out of metal. 
> 
> Is this process made much easier with Sparks or Particle Storm? 

It is very easy with Particle Storm. Dont know about Sparks.
I've been testing Particle Storm for a few days now, I must say I am very 
impressed. 
The interface is great, and the real-time preview is amazing! You can 
watch as the particles are generated, and then tweak settings and the 
particles immediately react to the new settings. You can even record as 
you change the settings and incorporate that into the scene.
I'm really pleased with it. I hope to have a few samples on my web page 
later this week.

-Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Hough [email-masked] <http://www.qualcomm.com/people/jhough>
Project 4gen (PC shoot-em-up): <http://www.ax.com/dindia>
"Despite the name, food stamps are not edible." - Scott Adams
--------------------------------------------------------------------